Glamping = Deluxe Camping options
Glamping (Wikipedia – glorified camping) is available from June to September. Vehicle camping is not permitted.
As a wellness centre and not just a campground, Ram Spring offers sites by reservation only. Your home away from home will be a wooden tent platform with either a curtained screen house or a tent with tarp.
Screen Houses offer ready made beds, equipped with 1 or 2 single covered foams on a box spring with 2 sheets, duvet and pillow, one bath towel and face cloth.
Tents do not provide bedding, foams or towels.
Both options provide a storage shelf or table for your things and an outside bench or chairs for sitting.
A fully equipped self serve coffee/tea bar is available for your morning beverage and by order, a breakfast food item of your choice will be delivered to the small fridge that is there .
The Bath House provides private showers with sinks and an amazing outhouse.
All sites (4 so far!) are a very short walk in. No vehicles are permitted, to maintain the quiet and beauty.
Screen House – $65 per night
Tent – $35 per night
– Maximum two persons per site with a two night minimum.
– Available Thursday through Monday nights only.
– Check in is 3pm. Check out is 11am.
– Bookings are by reservation only with a minimum 24 hour notice. – No drop ins.
– Credit card is required to reserve.
– One nights fee will be charged in the event of cancellation within one week or a no show.
Guests are responsible for proper disposal of all garbage and recycling. A cleaning fee of up to $100 will be charged in the event that the site is not returned to its former state prior to guests departure.