Camping and Glamping options
Camping and Glamping (wikipedia – glamorous camping) are available from June to September, weather permitting.Vehicle camping is permitted only while attending a workshop or cleansing.
Ram Spring offers sites by reservation only.
$25/night, 2 person maximum, not appropriate for children under 12. Your home away from home will be a forest site with a 10×10 foot cedar platform. Campers must BYO tent and sleeping gear. Platforms overlook the deep forest and are a two minute walk from the Garden House.
Glamping, in your own little screen house
$75/night your bedding, $85/night our bedding, 2 night minimum, 2 person maximum
– water proof, screened and curtained cedar platform in the middle of our organic gardens
– 2 single beds, seating area, benches, tables.
The Garden House provides campers and glampers with a lightly equipped kitchen (small fridge, stove, oven, dishes, pots, etc.), showers with hand sinks and an amazing outhouse.
All sites (4 so far!) are a very short walk in. No vehicles are permitted, to maintain the quiet and beauty.
– Check in is 3pm. Check out is 11am.
– Bookings are by reservation only with a minimum 24 hour notice. – No drop ins.
– Credit card is required to reserve.
– One nights fee will be charged in the event of cancellation within two weeks or a no show.
Guests are responsible for proper disposal of all garbage and recycling.